Another PS2 game will be coming to the PS4 soon, as Sony has announced that Hot Shots Tennis will be coming to their latest console as part of the PS2 Classics line. The game originally launched for PS2 back in 2007 and remains largely the same, though there are a couple of new bells and whistles for those looking to upgrade.
Hot Shots Tennis will feature enhanced 1080p visuals and full trophy support when it launches on PS4, which will happen on September 13th. The following is the list of features for the game:
- Explosive Tennis Action! – Designed for easy pick up and play and longer rallies!
- 14 Hot Shots Choose! – Play with 14 colorful characters with crazy personalities and tennis skills!
- Master Exotic Courts! – Play 11 different courts including a Hawaiian beach, Old West town, Greek ruins and more!
- Unlockables! – Discover different costumes, courts, and more as you progress further in the game!!
Various Game Modes Offer Something for Everyone!!
- Training Mode – Perfect your tennis skills! Learn to position yourself, hit a the perfect serve, volley at the net, and lay down a powerful overhead smash!
- Challenge Mode – Work your way up seven classes of difficulty to become the ultimate Hot Shot!
- Tennis with Everybody – Play head to head with a friend for an intense singles match or play doubles with up to four players (multi-tap required).
We’ve been getting a slow and steady stream of PS2 games coming to PS4 over the last several months, with the last notable game being Indigo Prophecy last month.