Psyonix pushed out an update to Rocket League on the Xbox One Friday evening that should help out those that can’t seem to put down the rocket car meets soccer game.
The first Rocket League Xbox One title update rolled out at midnight ET Friday as a 621 MB download and fixes a handful of issues impacting the breakout indie hit. The most prominent of these is a bug that would cause the game to crash when played for several hours uninterrupted. Players can now als see that they’ve properly joined in with an online party.
The complete patch notes for the Rocket League title update is below.
- Fixed crash instances that would sometimes occur when playing the game uninterrupted for several consecutive hours
- Fixed an issue where game entered an unresponsive state when attempting to join another user in the post-game lobby
- Players should now properly transition into a session after accepting an Xbox One Party invite.
- Fixed an issue where the “Option” menu or “Report Player” menu would permanently remain on-screen when transitioning to the next match
- Fixed multiple instances where players did not see other players in their own in-game Party
Psyonix also laid out its roadmap for Rocket League on the Xbox One and announced it is bringing the Snow Day mode back next week to all platforms. You can check out full details here or you can read our glowing review to see why it has everyone talking.
[Image via Rocket League]
- This article was updated on:February 27th, 2018