EA Sports has released a second update patch for FIFA 16 that addresses numerous things.
The second update patch for FIFA 16 is now available for PS4 and PC. The same update should be available for Xbox Owners at a later date EA describes.
You can check out all of the main details for the upcoming update patch from the lists provided below. There will be sure to be more things updated in the weeks to comes.
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Optimized goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.