One of Epic’s most beloved games of this generation outside of the Gears of War franchise is Shadow Complex. The runaway hit on the Xbox Live Arcade gathered many fans with it’s genre bending gameplay, and as it turns out, Shadow Complex 2 is “mostly designed” with Epic looking for a partner to help finish the game.
According to Cliff Bleszinski, “Shadow Complex 2 is sitting there, it’s actually largely designed, we just need to find a partner that will help us finish it so we can bring it to market”, the developer said.
Development stopped for the game when Epic and Chair (who worked on SC1) shifted focus onto Infinity Blade.
Shadow Complex taught people to expect more from downloadable arcade titles on the Xbox 360, we’re excited to see what Shadow Complex 2 offers, if and when it releases.
- PSN Status Still Down, Xbox Live Patchy At The Moment
- PlayStation Plus offers nearly 3-1 in terms of dollar value when compared to Games with Gold
- Xbox Live is Completely Down on Xbox One – Service Back Up Now
- [Update] Xbox Live Currently Experiencing Problems
- Xbox Live is “still the best”, according to industry veteran