Around AOTF ×
Platforms
More
News

Skyrim Dawnguard Beta Invites Arrive Today

by | @AttackFanboy | on June 11, 2012

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Dawnguard beta invites have begun to arrive. Bethesda has confirmed via the company Twitter account, that 75 percent of the invites for the beta have been sent out. If you didn’t receive one, all hope is not lost. You’ve still got a sliver of a chance to recieve one tommorrow when the other 25 percent arrive.

Don’t feel too bad if you didn’t get an invite for the exclusive Xbox 360 beta. Bethesda also said there was an overwhelming number of beta applicants, and they only sent invites to half of one percent of all applicants.

The Dawnguard beta will prepare the first expansion pack for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim since the game’s launch last November. The Skyrim Dawnguard DLC is set to arrive as a timed exclusive on the Xbox 360 on June 26th.

Skyrim Dawnguard DLC Screenshots

Read This Next
Prey Rises to the Top of UK Charts in its Second Week
Prey Rises to the Top of UK Charts in its Second Week

If last week we reported that Bethesda’s Prey had failed to reach the top of the UK charts following a...

Prey Is Beaten To the Top of UK Charts By Mario Kart 8
Prey Is Beaten To the Top of UK Charts By Mario Kart 8

Despite a hefty drop of 71% in sales, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for Nintendo Switch repeats this week as the...

Prey’s PC Performance is Great According to Early Players
Prey’s PC Performance is Great According to Early Players

Prey is a great game. Don’t trust me? Check out our review where we called it “the perfect blend of...

Say Something