SMITE has just received a new patch from developer Hi-Rez Studios, and this one packs some very notable additions and improvements to the game. This patch is for the console versions of the game, which will add a new festive touch to Arena mode and some improvements for when playing the game on PlayStation 4 Pro and even Xbox Scorpio.
The following are the console updates brought with the 3.19 patch:
- In preparation for the Playstation Pro and Xbox Scorpio, download sizes may be bigger this patch
- To prepare for PS4 Pro support, we’ve increased texture resolution on both PS4 and Xbox One.
- PlayStation 4 will receive Spectate Mode this patch
- Fixed an issue where the Chinese Recall skin had a green glow when backing in base
- Fixed an issue in the UI of the Odyssey Loading frame so that the stats are no longer covered
- Fixed an issue for PS4 players that allowed them to hear other players’ ability audio from across the map
A new god named Camazots is also being added to the game, who is described as the Deadly God of Bats. Arena mode is also getting a Halloween-themed look, and you can learn about that and the new god skins by clicking right here.