Square Enix is set to have an extensive lineup at Gamescom 2016, but now the publisher is calling it their biggest ever. There will be over 220 demo stations for people to try out their upcoming games, which includes a variety of their major franchises.
The following is the complete list of Square Enix games that will be playable at Gamescom 2016:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – August 23rd, 2016
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4, PS Vita) – October 11th, 2016
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (PS4) – 2017
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PS3, PC) – Available now
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One) – September 30th, 2016
- Hitman (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Available now as more episodes release throughout this year
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – December 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – October 11th, 2016
- World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita) – October 28th, 2016
Square Enix CEO Phil Rogers said the following:
“At this year’s E3 we presented our biggest line-up ever. At Gamescom 2016 we will set another mark with the biggest show in our history. We are very happy to offer hands-on of these highly-anticipated titles to gamers from all over the world.”
While this is definitely an incredible lineup of games to looking forward to, the publisher claims that there will also be announcements for new games at the event as well. All of this will take place between August 19th to August 21st in Cologne, Germany.