Star Wars: The Old Republic has grown so much since the beginning in terms of scale and story. Now another chapter can be added to the seemingly never ending story with the latest game update.
Game update 4.7.1 not only adds a brand new bonus chapter to Knights Of The Fallen Empire story arc, but players will take controk of HK-55 in the new chapter titled ‘Shroud Of Memory’. Players will also be able to take part in a new alliance alert; Bonds Of Duty and Bounty Contract Week makes a return as well. Additional fixes have been added as well, check out the full list on the official website. Check out some of the changes below.
Flashpoints + Operations
- Significantly reduced the damage done by Grand Moff Kilran in the Solo and Tactical Maelstrom Prison Flashpoint.
Items + Economy
- The Eternal Brawler, Battler, and Conqueror head pieces now have Voice Modulation.
- Fixed stretching issues on Exemplar head pieces.
- Weapon Tuning Slots have been added to Explosive Conflict and Ravagers weapons.
- New moddable weapons are now available from the Eternal Championship Arena Token Vendor.
Missions + NPCs
- The Zakuul Knight’s Shield in Chapter XVI: The Battle for Odessen now has a name in French and German.
- The Ancient Threat no longer spawns without interacting with the Unknown Talisman.
- It is no longer possible to avoid one of Arcann’s attacks and skip a phase of his encounter in Chapter XVI.
- The “Empowered Bash” ability in Chapter XVI now consumes all Absorbed Force Energy when activated.
- Conversation options now show in French and German clients while on the Mission “Shining in the Darkness.”
- Missions that reward Complimentary Experience Boosts now reward the non-Cartel Market version of the item.
- Missions that previously rewarded Minor Experience Boosts now reward Major Experience Boosts.
Full list is available on the page above. The patch is available now for users. Star Wars: The Old Republic is available on PC.