As reported earlier this week, The Order: 1886 topped the video game charts in the UK. It reached pole position in its first week of sale over in Australia too.
MCV Pacific reported that The Order: 1886 debuted in dashing fashion by reaching the number one spot in the all platforms chart. It managed to beat out The Legend of Zelda, Majora’s Mask 3D which debuted in the same week.
It will be very interesting to see where The Order: 1886 ends up next week. A lot of controversy arose about the short length of the game. There is also no multiplayer added to the game either so people can effectively trade the game in quickly.
Check out the top selling games in Australia from Feb 16th to Feb 22nd:
1) The Order: 1886 – Sony Computer Ent.
2) The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D – Nintendo
3) Evolve – 2K Games
4) Grand Theft Auto V – Rockstar Games
5) Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate – Capcom USA
6) Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Activision
7) Far Cry 4 – Ubisoft
8) Minecraft – Sony Computer Ent.
9) FIFA 15 – Electronic Arts
10) Battlefield 4 – Electronic Arts
It’s surprising to see Battlefield 4 is still in the Australian charts. That game came out back in late 2013, and it’s still in the top 10. It will only be a matter of time until Battlefield Hardline replaces it.