Tom Clancy’s The Division Update 1.8.1 Brings 4K Visuals to Xbox One X
The Division finally gets its Xbox One X Enhanced Update alongside a number of new features.
The latest update for The Division finally brings Xbox One X Enhancements for 4K Ultra HD visuals to Ubisoft’s shooter. Alongside this visual upgrade for Xbox One X owners, Update 1.8.1 also sets the stage for two new global events for “Blackout” and “Onslaught” at the end of April and May respectively.
While Division players are likely looking forward to these new world events, there are a bunch of other things that have been added to The Division in Update 1.8.1. As was previously outlined by Ubisoft, Drop rates have been updated, the Amherst and Grand Central missions have been updated with a new Legendary difficulty, there are a bunch of new commendations, and Classified Gear has seen improved drop rates across the board.
For everything that’s included in The Division Update 1.8.1 you can head over to Ubisoft’s Blog for the game, but the short version can be found below:
- Increased drop rate for Classified Gear
- Legendary difficulty added for Amherst’s Apartment and Grand Central Station missions
- More than 40 new commendations
- Global Events offer new Classified Gear Set catches specific to each set
- Legendary Missions have 20% chance to reward Classified Gear
- Assignments provide more Division Tech
- Season Pass supply drop awards 100 Division Tech
- Bug fixes
The Division fans have plenty to look forward to in the months ahead. Not only does the game have two big world events heading to the game in April and May, but in June, Ubisoft is readying a reveal of The Division 2 at E3 2018.