Treyarch has announced that it has released a small update to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One earlier this week.
Treyarch announced on Twitter: “Game Settings have changed. We released a small update this morning for PS4/Xbox1/PC and continue to develop & test additional updates.“
This is not a full update patch. You will just get a “pop up showing that you have to download something within the game“.
These are the known changes within the small update:
- Spawn changes in FFA and Gun Game
- Arena mode:
- Banned items that should be restricted will still be restricted, but attachments are not working. Needs a patch for that.
- Anti-Up issue has been fixed
- Issues with some challenges have been fixed
- Bad ADS views with kill counter and/or clan tags put on weapon have been fixed
- Increased the amount of score you get in Search & Destroy. Match bonus was only being displayed, but you were actually getting full amount. Full number should be showed now.
- XP earned per kill in Search and Destroy has increased from 250 to 500.
- Zombies: fixed issue where solo games were joinable
- This article was updated on October 26th, 2021