Naughty Dog has released a new update to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End today. This new patch takes the version number up to 1.17 and it’s out now.
Unlike the previous update that was released a few days ago, version 1.17 solely just adds improvements to the multiplayer mode only. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End was patched for PS4 Pro support making it look pretty. Anyway, today’s patch notes were posted via the official website and can be seen below.
- Fixed a profile issue causing users to lose their Trials & Ranked TDM progression
- Fixed a Leaderboard issue where Classic Mode statistics counted to the regular TDM Leaderboards
- Fixed an issue with being able to hear player’s microphones before a Ranked TDM match
- Fixed an issue where the the HDR option could cause certain menu screens to become unresponsive
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End was out back in May and was well received by a lot of people. 2016 has been a great year for games and this has been on top for PS4 owners’ lists.
As aforementioned, the game has had a new lease of life thanks to the PS4 Pro update. Many people that own a 4K TV say the game looks great.
- This article was updated on November 9th, 2021