Watch Dogs 2 is set to launch later this month, and now Ubisoft has released the complete details on the game’s season pass. They did this by releasing a season pass trailer, which you can check out at the bottom of this post.
The season pass will cost $39.99 and will be available to acquire individually or as part of the game’s Gold Edition. The following is everything you’ll get in the season pass:
- T-Bone Content Bundle: Players will get the style and the swagger of legendary hacker Raymond “T-Bone” Kenney with his truck and outfit, and they’ll discover Mayhem — a new co-op difficulty level that will pit players against a new enemy archetype armed with advanced weaponry.
- Human Conditions: Through several hours of additional mission content in three new world stories, players will uncover San Francisco’s biggest scandals on the cutting edge of science, medicine, and misuse. In Human Conditions, players will also experience new elite co-op missions and face a new enemy type: Jammer, with the technology to hunt players down.
- No Compromise: Players will experience an all-new world story which mixes Marcus up in the seedy underbelly of San Francisco and puts him in the crosshairs of the Russian mafia. Also includes a new co-op mode: Showd0wn, where only the best players survive.
Those who own the season pass will also get early access to the following packs:
- Root Access Bundle: Includes full sets of outfits, new cars, a drone skin, and a new weapon, as well as the Zodiac Killer mission.
- Psychedelic Pack: Customize Marcus’s outfit, weapon, drone, and car in the grooviest style.
Watch Dogs 2 will launch on November 15th for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with the PC release happening on November 29th. Check out the season pass trailer below.