This week’s PSN sale is currently offering a lot of great games at a discount, though there is definitely one in particular that stands out the most. The sale is offering a 50% discount on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, with the sale coming to an end on June 1st.
Click right here for the full list of games being discounted, and scroll down for some of the most notable ones in the pile:
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for $24.99 – save 50%
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt + Expansion Pass for $48.74 – save 35%
- Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition for $15.99 – save 60%
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition for $11.99 – save 60%
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for %5.99 – save 70%
- Demon’s Souls for $9.99 – save 50%
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown for $7.49 – save 50%
- Valkyria Chronicles 2 for $4.99 – save 50%
- Sonic Rivals for $4.89 – save 30%
- Sonic Rivals 2 for $4.89 – save 30%
If you haven’t gotten into The Witcher 3 yet then this is the perfect time, as the game’s final expansion called Blood and Wine is set to launch on May 31st. The expansion marks the final piece of content that developer CD Projekt RED will be working on before switching focus entirely to their next game called Cyberpunk 2077.