WWE Supercard is getting an update on iOS and Android devices that will take it to Season 3. The new update is expected to be out this November.
“WWE SuperCard continues raising the bar for delivering compelling WWE content in an engaging, competitive and accessible way,” said Harley Howe, Co-Studio Head at Cat Daddy Games. “We significantly value feedback from fans and critics, and we’ve worked hard to create exciting new experiences this fall across Season 3’s brand new tiers, gameplay modes and more.”
WWE SuperCard – Season 3 features will include the following:
- NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;
- ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
- SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
- SEASON 2 CARDS TRANSITION – Retain Season 2 cards for play in all Season 3 game modes;
- WILD MODE – Use both active and legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more active cards;
- RANKED / PVP MODE – Battle players from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for prestige and awards.
WWE Supercard is free to play. You can download the app itself now, but you have to wait until November for Season 3 to drop.