A new video popped up on the PlayStation YouTube account which has been causing quite a stir across the PlayStation 3 fanbase. The live-action style trailer alludes to many of the first party Sony content that fans associate with the brand. But the trailer does very little of explaining itself.
The teaser is thought to be possibly related to the re-launch of Home. Then again, Sony has quite the stew brewing when it comes to content on the way. The Vita is also just around the corner, as well as the re-branding of Sony’s online network.
That being said, it’s hard to put the finger on just one thing considering the wide target that Sony has made with this trailer. We’ll see in due time, but I’m leaning towards Home.
What do you think it is? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Everything announced at the Sony E3 Press Conference
- Michael Pachter Estimates Xbox One Outsold PS4 In September
- PSN Down on PlayStation 4 (Update: Account Management and Video Now Impacted)
- How the PS3 Closed the Gap on the Xbox 360