High Moon studios will return this August with another iteration of the Transformers franchise,
to coincide with the movie set to arrive this summer as well. One of the big changes to the game will be the inclusion of Dinobots, a group of Transformers whose can turn into mechanical dinosaurs.
A new group of screenshots are out, that shows off exactly what these new Dinobots do, and that’s eat other Transformers…naturally.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron is set to arrive on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 this August.
Transformers Dinobot Screenshots
Transformers Dinobot Gameplay Walkthrough
- Call of Duty: World at War II Might Be Shooting In 2015
- E3 2015: Activision Talks Difficulty Of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy Remaster Happening
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Apparently Blocks PS4 Share Play
- Destiny Beta PS4 vs PS3 Graphics Comparison Screenshots Show Differences
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Receives 531MB Patch
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Aiming For 1080p And 60fps On PS4 And Xbox One
- Sledgehammer Games to head Modern Warfare 3 development
- Battlefield 1 Trailer Has Nearly As Many Likes As Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s Dislikes
- Splitscreen Multiplayer Confirmed In Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Why Infinity Ward Ditched Ghosts 2 To Make Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare