With E3 beginning in just a matter of hours, a trailer for the highly-anticipated MMO Star Wars: The Old Republic has been released and is generating some buzz.
Judging from the trailer which offers quite a bit of in-game footage, the combat mechanics are looking pretty smooth. We also get a look at some of the features that have become accustomed to the MMO genre including vehicular transport, PvP battle areas, and of course some enormous looking raids. I gotta say, the thought of participating in an epic Star Wars space battle with my own personal starship is intriguing.
The game is reported to have eight classes, each with its own specialization. The plot will take place 300 years after the events of the Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic games and more than 3,500 years before the first events of the Star Wars films. This game will certainly be high on BioWare’s promotion list in the coming days of E3.
Check out the video here:
- Why Star Wars: The Old Republic Isn’t Coming To PS4 And Xbox One
- SWTOR loses 400,000 subscribers since February
- Bobby Kotick Doesn’t Think EA Will Profit From Star Wars: The Old Republic
- BioWare says subscriber numbers for Star Wars: The Old Republic haven’t dropped
- Star Wars: KOTOR Remake Rumors are Running Wild