There are a lot of aspects to learn from the mechanics of A Plague Tale: Requiem and these are seen heavily within the game’s numerous puzzles. Some puzzles take more time to work out such as solving how to complete the crank puzzle earlier in Chapter Two. Another puzzle with some time needed is the planet alignment puzzle. This article will inform you of how to solve the Planet Bell puzzle in Chapter Two of A Plague Tale: Requiem.
Solving the Planet Alignment Bell Puzzle in Chapter II of A Plague Tale: Requiem
To solve the Planet Alignment Bell Puzzle in A Plague Tale: Requiem, there is a specific pattern that you have to arrange. The order of symbols should correspond to the following planets from left to right: Jupiter, Mars, the Sun, Venus, and then Mercury. The biggest issue that you may encounter with this puzzle is how to turn the bells, and determine which symbols relate to what planet. In order to turn the bells, fire your slingshot at either the left or right side of the bell to turn it in that direction. The symbols on the other hand should line up left to right as shown in the images below.
Planet Alignment Bell Puzzle Symbols, Explained
- Jupiter — Jupiter’s symbol looks a bit like a 3 but is indicated by Lucas as being akin to a Z.
- Mars — The Mars symbol is simply a circle with a line going through it.
- Sun — The Sun does not have a bell symbol as the Sun is just simply always in the center of the room.
- Venus — For Venus, you will be looking for a circle with a line directly underneath it.
- Mercury — This will have a symbol that has another circle but this time with two twin snake-like lines at the top. It will also have a staff shape line running underneath.
Whether you are harnessing the power of A Plague Tale: Requiem on Nintendo Switch after the previous game wasn’t on Nintendo Switch at release, or are simply playing through the game with one of the other many platforms. There is a ton of content to enjoy which flows from every section of this experience.
A Plague Tale: Requiem is available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.