Skills are an important part of many adventure and RPG games. This importance is continued to be brought to life within A Plague Tale: Requiem. There are numerous interesting skills that can be acquired and while you are running around the environment working out how to unlock containers to get resources, the use of some of these skills may just stop you from getting spotted while doing so. This article will inform you of some of the best skills in A Plague Tale: Requiem.
Explanation of the Best Skills in A Plague Tale: Requiem
Before starting off on your skill-acquiring journey, knowing what ones to focus on will assist you in progressing through the game at a reasonable pace. Showcased below are some of the best skills you can get in the game.
- Vital Points — This skill will let Amicia “strangle” enemies much quicker with the sling and not be heard as much. If you are someone who plays aggressively, you will unlock this skill much faster. This is because earning skills are based on individual playstyle. It is a helpful skill if you need to get close and personal with enemies a bunch.
- Nimbleness — If you are looking to move faster while crouching, this is the skill for you. It allows you to scurry around levels with precision. This is ideal for stealth due to the fact that you will be able to get between different sections of cover to a speedier degree.
- Light Footstep — You will unlock this skill early on, but it is definitely one of the best skills in the game. This lets you get much closer to enemies because your footsteps will make less noise, meaning you can get to the area you need to be without worrying about being overheard by the enemies.
- Pure Product — Crafting takes a number of resources, so with this skill, you are able to create one additional item free of resources— it is a massive help. This is the last skill you will get on the opportunism skill line/tree.
- Recovery — When you are eventually spotted by enemies from time to time, getting out of conflict can be determined by how fast you can find new cover. If you are hit by the enemies, this skill will let you get back on your feet faster and you can run away from the enemies or defend yourself.
As can be observed there are a ton of brilliant skills to apply to your various playstyles. You can happily continue to learn how to equip flowers on Amicia’s head with the added knowledge of now knowing what skills you’ll want to be on the hunt for within the game.
A Plague Tale: Requiem is available right now on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.