The Dundrasil Region hides five crossbow targets for the Luminary to track down and destroy, and thanks to its overall large size and many dilapidated structures, this will likely be the hardest area in all of Dragon Quest XI to do so.
Here is where you can find them:
1. On a set of rocks right after the passageway leading from the Zwaardsrust Region.
2. Hanging from a tree located northwest of the area’s lone campsite.
3. Hanging from a tree inside a run-down house slightly southeast of the previous target.
4. On the wall of the second to last house within the Ruins of Dundrasil.
5. On the southern set of rocks located on the small island below the Ruins of Dundrasil.
After finding all five targets, head back to the campsite to receive four seeds of defence for all your trouble.
- This article was updated on:June 8th, 2019