Dragon Quest XI Guide: Sniflheim Region Target Locations
The locations of all five crossbow targets in the Sniflheim Region.
As always, the Sniflheim Region has five targets to hunt down and shoot. None of these are particularly difficult to discover thanks to them not blending in well with all the snow and ice, but do be aware that the map is split up into two non-connected sections, so it’s recommended to do go to the western target (the first one I list) last in order to save time.
Here are their locations:
1. (Western Section) On a cliff in the first dead-end on the right.
2. (Eastern Section) Hanging on a tree above the mineral vein at the northernmost point on the map.
3. (Eastern Section) Hanging on a tree in the southern part of the map.
4. (Eastern Section) On a cliff directly to the south of the northern entrance to The Snaerfelt.
5. (Eastern Section) Hanging from a tree above some rocks to the northwest of Target #3.
After shooting all five targets, go to the NPC standing outside the Viking’s Hideout (the West part of map) to receive 4 seeds of skill.