The Champs Sauvage, with it’s long, narrow passages, should have made for a challenging hunt, but thanks to Bo throwing us a bone and not hiding them all five crossbow targets up in the northern part of the map, most of them are rather easy to track down if you keep your eyes peeled.
Here is where you can find them:
1. Across the waterfall on the side of a cliff to the south of L’Académie de Notre Maître des Médailles.
2. On a cliff near the bridge to the southeast of the northern campsite.
3. In the middle of the lake in the upper part of the map.
4. Hanging from a tree north of Phnom Nonh.
5. Hanging from a tree on a cliff in the passage leading to/from the Promontory Cave in the southern part of the map.
After finding all five targets go to the northern campsite to claim four Seeds of Therapeusis as a reward.
- This article was updated on:June 8th, 2019