There are a total of five crossbow targets in The Manglegrove for the Luminary to hunt down and shoot. Overall, these will be among the most difficult targets to find, but it shouldn’t take too long if you have experience hunting the targets in other areas up to this point.
Here is where you can find them:
1. On a cliff right by the entrance/exit leading to/from the Costa Valor.
2. At the waterfall located at the dead end in the upper right part of the map.
3. On a rock roughly located between the first and second crossbow targets hidden behind some foliage.
4. Hanging from a tree on the upper level of the southernmost point on the map.
5. On a rock right by the passageway leading to the entrance/exit leading to/from the Heliodor Region.
Upon shooting all five targets, head back to the campsite by the Woodcutter’s Hut (the NPC is by the well to the side) to receive four seeds of life.