PlayStation 3 and PC players can now access the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Uprising DLC. The second map pack for the shooter includes four new multiplayer maps, plus a new “Mob of the Dead” zombies mode that puts players smack dab in the middle of a zombie outbreak on Alcatraz island.
As for multiplayer, Uprising features four new maps: Magma, Encore, Vertigo, and Studio.
- Magma – Set within a modern Japanese village, volcanic eruptions carve multiple paths throughout the town.
- Encore – Taking place in the aftermath of a deserted London music festival, Encore leaves numerous opportunities for run-and-gun, close quarters combat.
- Vertigo – A futuristic high-rise mega-structure located in India featuring dizzying vistas and multi-tiered pathways.
- Studio – A contemporary re-imagining of “Firing Range,” the fan-favourite multiplayer map from the original Call of Duty: Black Ops. “Studio” is a Hollywood movie back lot with a variety of cinematic themes that range from Sci-Fi to the Old West.
Uprising is available for $15 on both platforms.
- This article was updated on:February 19th, 2018