Blizzard has outlined Diablo 3‘s current hotfixes for today, April 16th as well as outlined future hotfixes that will come to the current patch, 2.2.0.
Fans who boot up Diablo 3 on PC will see minor changes as listed on the Diablo 3 forum. These changes include tweaking to Blood Shards dropped by Blood Thief in mulitplayer games and the glitch regarding ‘Wortham Survivors’ bounty which players had issues completing. That will be addressed in a future patch. Check out the currently live hotfixes below.
- Fixed an issue where the Gelatinous Sire would occasionally fail to split (4/16)
- Fixed a bug which caused Blood Thief goblins in multiplayer games to drop more Blood Shards than intended (4/16)
- The “Wortham Survivors” bounty has been disabled (4/16)
- This bounty cannot always be completed and we will be addressing this issue in a later patch
The follow are upcoming hotfixes that players can expect shortly to arrive within the game. This includes several tweaks to issues with items that players have had since patch 2.2.0.
- Fixing an issue where some players are not able to access their BlizzCon 2014 transmogrification appearances
- Fixing an issue where stash tabs purchased during a Season are not rolling over to your non-Seasonal stash once the Season ends
Great to see the developers at Blizzard are as dedicated as ever to Diablo 3 and continuing to fix issues that arise.