Call of Duty WW2 has received a new update that makes changes to both weapons and maps in the game. As revealed earlier this week, the update adjusts six different weapons. This update is a smaller one, but could change the way you play if your favorite was weapon was impacted in the update.
Coming down the line is another, bigger update for Call of Duty WW2. Michael Condrey of Sledgehammer Games recent stated that a big update is on its way. Sledgehammer Games’ latest release has not been without its problems, but the combination of a transparent development process and open dialogue with the community via Reddit and other sources appear to be keeping the developers on good terms with their community.
You can find the recent changes to guns and maps in the hotfix notes below:
- Recoil Buff
- Slight Fire Rate Buff
- Recoil adjustment to give player more control
- ADS Transition time buff
- ADS transition time nerf
- ADS transition time buff
- Slight Max Damage range nerf, still overall buff to where it was at launch
- Max and Mid Damage Range Buff
- Buff to number of pellets to kill
- Reload time buff
- Hip spread nerf
- Moved defense start spawns in S&D on Sainte Marie du Mont
- Moved CTF flag positions back on London Docks