Google recently held their first Stadia Connect presentation, which gave some more details about their upcoming game streaming service. Below, you can find all the major new reveals and announcements made during the presentation. If you prefer to watch the full half-hour presentation yourself, you can find it at the bottom of this article.
- RPG Baldur’s Gate 3 is in development and will launch on Google Stadia.
- Stadia will be able to deliver game performances at 4K, 60 fps, HDR, and 5.1 surround sound to players with internet connections of 35 Mbps. It is recommended that Stadia users have an internet connection of at least 10 Mbps, which will deliver gameplay at 720p, 60 fps, and stereo sound.
- Stadia will be able to be used on any TV compatible with a Chromecast Ultra, any desktop or laptop computer with Google Chrome, and Google’s Pixel 3 phone. The service will become available on other phones later.
- A ton of other games coming to the service were revealed, including Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, The Division 2, and Destiny 2.
- The service’s various plans and prices were revealed, including the Pro plan for $9.99 a month, the Founder’s Edition set for $129, and Stadia Base, which allows players to just buy games without having to subscribe.
You can watch the full stream below.