During today’s Nintendo Direct presentation, a number of previously non-Switch games were announced as ports to Nintendo’s console, and other previously announced ports were given release dates and windows.
Toward the end of the Nintendo Direct stream, a list of upcoming ports was given, including Final Fantasy VII and Assassin’s Creed III Remastered among many others, along with their release dates and windows. Here is a list of the ports that were stuffed into this segment:
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, a port of the award-winning 2017 game about a Celtic warrior suffering from psychosis, is coming to the Switch sometime this spring.
- EA’s puzzle-platformer Unravel two is being ported on March 22.
- Assassin’s Creed III Remastered is coming to the Switch on May 21 and will include all of the game’s original DLC.
- Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation Remastered will also come to the Switch on May 21.
- Final Fantasy VII will be available starting on March 26.
- Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon EVERY BUDDY! will be available on March 20.
- Final Fantasy IX will become available on the Switch later today (February 13).
Not exactly a port, since it will be launching on the Switch alongside its launch on other platforms, but this segment also gave a reminder that Mortal Kombat 11 will be coming to the Switch on April 23.