Daybreak Games have detailed two upcoming patches coming to H1Z1 and fans have a lot to be excited about as the community grows around this survival title.
H1Z1 is going to be seeing two updates in April, one is just a few days away, while the other will be coming later this month. Both were announced via the official forums. The first patch is set to drop in a few days, April 16th to be exact. T he update is set to bring further efforts for an anti-cheat service, a new grouping system, ability to throw items, as well as the integration of Steam Friends into the game. Check out the patch list below.
- Test server – Bringing up a test server that launches from steam for players to see the latest patch before it comes out
- Steam friends – Adding the functionality to be able to join the server that your friend is playing on through your steam friend list
- Police car interior – A higher res version of the interior for the police car
- Throwables – Implementing a system where you can now throw items such as gas grenades, smoke grenades, molotovs, flashbangs etc
- Grouping system – Implementing a group system so players can join a group which will be able to be seen in game
- Anti-cheat – Continuing our efforts to provide a better anti-cheat service and stop more cheaters
- Bug fixing – Continuously fixing bugs, both existing and anything new that pops up
- Anti-cheat suspension (Auto-Ban) – Implementing a better way for the system to auto ban cheaters, rather than having Customer Service do it by hand for specific cheats
The second update for H1Z1 in April, is set to release on April 23rd and will bring Steam Marketplace integration as well new first person Battle Royale servers. Check out the full breakdown of the patch below.
H1Z1 fans have a lot to look forward to in the coming weeks. Battle Royale sounds awesome, I personally can’t wait until it finally reaches PlayStation 4.