The NBA 2K15 update patch that was released for the PC version of the game is now available to download for PS4 and Xbox One as well.
The NBA 2K15 update clocks in at 940MB on PS4 and 945MB for Xbox One. Face scanning is supposed to be much easier for you to achieve on both consoles when you download the new update and more.
Much like any other update or patch, it will fix a lot of issues and problems that have happened in NBA 2K15.
2K Sports revealed the following NBA 2K15 patch notes:
- Made a number of stability fixes to improve the quality of the MyPARK experience, and online as a whole.
- Improvements have been made to the face scanning experience. Please ensure you have plenty of balanced lighting (natural light is best) for best results.
- The correct animation will now be shown in Edit Player when scrolling through the available list of animations.
- Fixed a rare hang that would occur when changing the in-game language from the Options menu.
- Fixed an issue where the user who invited would sometimes hang at the conclusion of a playoff game in Online Leagues.
- Addressed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where, in certain cases, the game would not allow the user to exceed 13 players during the free agency period of the offseason.
- Fixed a rare occurrence where Doris Burke would warp off the screen prior to an on-court interview with a player/coach.
- Addressed a number of locations where voice chat icons and Online IDs were not properly displayed during the online experience (PS4).
- Users are now able to re-watch 2KTV episodes that have already been watched to completion.