While most people are enjoying NBA 2K17 for consoles and PC, 2K Sports has now released a version of the game that is playable on mobile devices.
NBA 2K17 for mobile is available now for $7.99 in USA and it’s playable on both Android and iOS. It’s a way for you to play the game on-the-go. Features are posted below.
- Revamped Gameplay Controls and physical controller support
- Deeper MyCAREER mode that includes college games, Off-Day Simulator, new MyPLAYER equipment and attribute options, upgraded badge system, and more
- Play with new Historic players
- Expanded EuroLeague with new teams added
- Alternate Team Uniforms
- Earn more Virtual Currency
“Mobile continues to be a go-to platform of choice for gamers, and we wanted give them even more ways to access NBA 2K17 with this year’s mobile simulation game,” said Jeff Thomas, Vice President of Sports Development. “We’ve added even more features to create the most realistic basketball experience to date, complementing NBA 2K17’s console launch.”
The game is quite hefty as it clocks in at around 2.6GB. Make sure you have a lot of space left on your phone in order to fit this game inside. You can see the trailer for the game below.