Endless Legend fans have more to look forward to as the game continues to receive numerous expansions. The previous one being Endless Legend: Guardians back in April. Now Amplitude Studios have revealed a brand new expansion that will be bringing more content later this summer.
Endless Legend: Shadows will be bringing a new faction to the mix as well as a host of new features that fans can enjoy. The first hands-on with the new expansion will be taking place at Gamescom 2015 of the 4X strategy game. Check out some of the new features fans can expect in the expansion.
Endless Legend Shadows Features:
- Play the brand new faction, the Forgotten, experts in the new espionage skills.
- Play with invisible units using the new “Camouflage” and “Stealth” capacities.
- Infiltrate an empire to steal, capture, sabotage and assassinate!
- Pillage villages, extractors and watchtowers to slow your enemy’s progression.
- Equip your heroes with “Insignia” accessories to give them special espionage abilities.
- Defend yourself by using counterespionage skills and the new “Detection” capacity.
Amplitude Studios has released a sneak peek at the new faction, The Forgotten.
Endless Legend: Shadows is set to release later this summer on PC.