Fans of Orcs Must Die! Unchained and it’s third person action, tower-defense mix will be happy to know that a new patch is available for the ongoing beta that brings with it a lot of new changes.
Orcs Must Die! Unchained has undergone several changes in the recent 2.1 patch that include a new dashboard, specific hero changes, tweaks to the various maps and more that can be found on the forums. Check out the patch summary below.
- Co-op is much easier to matchmake and PvP matchmaking produces far better matchups!
- A new Dashboard layout!
- New Weavers for Stinkeye and Gabriella!
- Games reward A LOT more skulls!
- Iron and Runed Chests may now be purchased in the Store!
- Oak chest doesn’t reward 150 skulls anymore!
- Cliffside Clash map changes: there is now an escape route from the far side lane, and the Rift Guardian has been moved!
- Rift Lightning from the Rift that attacks minions and enemy Heroes!
- Before the first wave spawns, gates are invulnerable and you can resell traps for a full refund!
- You can now see your escort aura on your minions!
- Each Offensive hero may only play one glyph per match.
- Added new Kill and Assist Callouts!
Quite a bit of fixes in the update. For a more detailed list of patch notes visit the forums. Orcs Must Die! Unchained is currently in beta for PC.
- This article was updated on:March 8th, 2018