Sonic Forces is gearing up for its release in a matter of weeks revealing more gameplay videos and a system to take borrowed the avatars created by other users around the world. This option is available when players use their own customized hero, and it allows them to switch to the secondary “rental” character so they can use their own wispon set to help in a particular challenge.
In the first gameplay video, the hero created by the player is seen fighting against the game’s new enemy Infinite, who throws a whole different set of dangerous robots and attacks at him. However, in the middle of the fight he switches with another character in order to use his wider range of attack, being able to hurt Infinite and anything in the area surrounding him.
The second video shows the stage of the Space Port, a place where the player sends another of his customized characters to ruin Eggman’s plans. This time we can see how the player has equipped the character with a Drill Wispon, which is able to launc powerful group attacks.
Sega has shown various gameplay videos of the game in the recent weeks, like this one of the Casino Forest stage.
Sonic Forces launches for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC on November 7. Watch the new gameplay videos below.
Sonic Forces – Rental Hero Gameplay
Sonic Forces – Space Port Gameplay
- Xbox One ‘Will Always be Behind the PS4…Because it isn’t as Powerful’ says DICE Dev
- Xbox One – eSRAM Preventing 1080p Games
- Xbox One to deliver twice the performance with DirectX 12 update
- Xbox One Update For Preview Members Improves Backwards Compatibility
- Xbox One predicted to have made up ground on PS4 in August sales, Wii U sales jump