Patch update 1.02 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse will try and address the game’s ongoing server issues.
Patch update 1.02 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse is due out later today (March 10th) for most countries. The patch should also be available for all platforms of the game.
Bandai Namco announced all the details on the Dragon Ball Games Facebook page:
Hello Time Patrollers!
Read on for the latest Dragon Ball XENOVERSE updates:
– Player Match (1v1, 2v2, 3v3) are functioning properly on all platforms. This mode is accessible from ‘Player Match Online’ desk in Toki Toki City.
– Multi Lobbies and Single Lobbies functioning properly on Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and we are still continuing to work on improvements on Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC/Steam.
Please note that your network status can also affect the server connection.
Compatibility Patch 1.02:
– On March 10th, we will release Dragon Ball GT Pack 1 compatibility patches for Playstation 4, Playstation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
– This patch will ensure compatibility with the new content of the DLC Pack 1 to be released soon and will improve several issues as you can read below.
– We will have new details regarding the online events in the comings weeks!
To implement this update, we will be conducting server maintenance during the following times:
March 10th 5:30PM to 9:00 PM JST
March 10th 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM CET
March 10th 1:30 AM to 5:00 AM PDT
Full Patch Notes
-Added data for Dragon Ball GT Pack 1
-Fixed English dialog and subtitle inconsistencies
-Fixed issue where “Reversal” evaluation could not be earned in Quests
-Fixed issue where some materials could not be earned in Quests
-Fixed issue where player could not be revived from downed state
-Implemented online event functionality