Update 1.82 has arrived for Apex Legends, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The Apex Legends Halloween Event is currently underway with plenty of spooky costumes to unlock and challenges to complete, but the event hasn’t been without its issues. Thankfully, developer Respawn Entertainment has issued a new patch that addresses several issues with the game. This update fixes multiple bugs for Ranked mode, certain Legends, and more. It also contains server upgrades and stability improvements. Here’s everything new with Apex Legends update 1.82.
Apex Legends Update 1.82 Patch Notes
Respawn has posted the official list of patch notes on Twitter. Here’s everything new with this update:
- Addressed an issue that caused players to be randomly unreadied while matchmaking in Ranked.
- Fixed a couple issues that were causing animated banner poses to cause hangs or crashes.
- Improved protection against DoS attacks.
- Fixed audio and rendering issues with respawn ships.
- Fixed an issue with using Crypto’s drone in the Map Room.
- Fixed issue with Pathfinder having a constant 30s grapple cooldown regardless of distance in Arenas.
- Pathfinder Beacons Scanned tracker now updates correctly.
- Addressed melee and spin-up exploits related to mobile Sheila.
- The raven in Bloodhound’s Niflheim Hundr skin will now correctly show as white in the lobby.
- Stability fixes and memory optimizations.
- Addressed a bug where knocked players sometimes being able to jump
- Fixed Steam “No price found” issue with Bangalore Edition.
— Respawn (@Respawn) October 20, 2021
As stated above, this update adds several quality of life improvements and bug fixes to Apex Legends. In Ranked, players will no longer be randomly unreadied before a match. The infamous animated banner crash bug has also been fixed. This patch also addresses issues with Crypto’s drone and Pathfinder’s beacons and grapple cooldown.
On the server side of things, this update contains protections against DDoS attacks, which the Apex Legends and Titanfall servers have fallen victim to over the past few weeks. Now, these outages should not happen anymore. Also, this update contains stability fixes and memory optimizations as usual.
Apex Legends is available now on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.