Update 2.67 has arrived for Ark: Survival Evolved, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
A new patch has now been released for several versions of Ark: Survival Evolved today. If you are playing the game on the PS4 version, the update number should be patch 1.67.
This new patch comes out several weeks after update 2.65 launched late last month. Unlike the last patch though, it looks like this new update isn’t very large or contains many new features and content. It looks like most of the patch is there to fix some bugs.
You can check out the patch notes for the PlayStation version of the game posted down below.
Ark: Survival Evolved Update 2.67 Patch Notes
- Fixed multiple client crashes
- Fixed some skins not displaying
- Fixed a bug which prevented players from getting their bionic dinosaur skins
- Temporarily prevented the Noglin from gaining torpidity
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from teleporting to the Genesis Part 1 boss fight
- Fixed a server crash
- Fixed an exploit
If there are any more patch notes released for this update, we’ll be sure to add more to this post. Ark: Survival Evolved is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. Info posted above originally comes from the game’s forums.