Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.29 has been released, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. This update is currently available for preload on PlayStation 4, while Xbox One and PC players will have to wait until it is officially released before they can start the download. Update 1.29 weighs in at roughly 33 GB, which is unusually large for a mid-season update. Typically, preloads for Modern Warfare updates are reserved for Season launches or other special events, and this patch is no exception because it likely contains crossover content for the upcoming release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update 1.29 Patch Notes
These are the official patch notes for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.29.
- Modern Warfare
- Ground War
- TDM Snipers Only
- Hardpoint Hills and Kills
- Shipment 24/7
- Shoot House 24/7
- BR Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads
- Plunder Trios
We’re excited to launch a beta version of Private Warzone matches! This requires various player counts to start the match and we have three modes available:
- BR – 50 players required to start (also has squad variations)
- Plunder – 30 players required to start (also has squad variations)
- Mini BR – 24 players required
- Fix for a bug where, when reviving a fallen teammate as the round ends in Survival, users can become stuck in third person
- Fixed an issue where some players were seeing the error code: “HK:s=373408m=54293536:10635584”
- Fix for the Gaz Operator challenge where players are unable to complete the first objective in the Season 4 Gaz Operator Bundle Mission “win 3 Gulag fights as Gaz”
- Fix for an issue where officer challenges 90 – 100 have been resetting after completion, preventing players from getting the last Season 6 Emblem
- In the Safehouse Finale of SP, at the Killstreak Chopper checkpoint, when using the zoom button the camera will zoom in and out
- Players using the Juggernaut will not hear the drilling audio when hit by the Phlembotomizer throwing knife. This has been fixed
- Fixed a bug where the player could have the Spotter Scope effect when not ADSing with it by picking up 2 weapons while looking with the scope
- Fixed a bug where helicopters could spin and float in the air after progressing in Survival
- Fixes to help prevent players from going AFK in Gunfight
- LMGs, Sniper Rifles, and Marksmen Rifles will now rotate as intended in Gunfight
- Fix for an issue where players that die right before an HQ is disabled and watch the full killcam do not spawn in as intended
- M4 Tombstone: Fix for a bug where adding the .458 SOCOM or the 9mm Para 32-Round Mags removes them from the weapon model
- Tracer Pack: Sakura Edition- Maruyama – The dynamic icon appears to have a minor gap between the barrel and body of the weapon when the Compensator is equipped on the FTAC 13.5″ Compact barrel. This has been fixed
- To help with patch sizes and disk space, high-resolution textures will now be downloaded while playing, using On-Demand Textures Streaming:
- On-Demand Textures Streaming is located in the Options, under the Graphics tab and in the Details & Textures section.
- It will only kick-in for users playing with Texture Resolution set to High.
- It streams textures for Operators and Weapons.
- You can control the daily texture streaming limit and the size of your cache
- You can learn more about Texture Streaming HERE
- Fix for a bug where a Premium user with only Warzone installed, can select a trial on a MP map, which can result in a crash
- Fix for a bug where PC players were able to select a custom loadout in Snipers Only
- Fixes for an issue where some Activision account names were being applied to different profiles in the friends list
- Survival mode now has its own DLC package. To access Survival, a player has to install both Special Ops and Survival
- Fixes to help fight against weapon corruption while in Spectator mode
- The gas from the Gas Grenade can sometimes obscure or completely hide players from thermal scopes
- Fixed an exploit near the Lozoff Pass Metro Station
- Armored Royale: Fixed a bug where dropping a truck redeployment flare into the service entrance of the subway can cause the truck to parachute underground
- While in Plunder, players parachutes will now auto deploy to help prevent against exploits
- Fix for an exploit with the Durable Gas Mask
- Fixed an audio bug where no overheat audio was playing when using the minigun on the helicopter
- When the player is using Bumper Ping as their button layout, the player will be unable to switch between the Gas Grenade and EMP Blast, resulting in them only able to use the gas grenade. This has been fixed
- When sitting in passenger seat of a helicopter and using the minigun, priming a lethal while simultaneously switching seats will break the players viewmodel. This has been fixed
- Fix for a bug where players are unable to equip other War Tracks after selecting “Random”
- Removed Juggernauts from Bunker puzzles
The patch is available for preload on PS4, but PC and Xbox One players will have to wait until the update goes live on November 9 at 11 PM PT. It’s a whopping 33 GB, so there is sure to be a lot of content added with this update.This update most likely has something to do with the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War later this week. Activision has announced that all Black Ops Cold War Operators will be available for use in Warzone on release day, November 13. The full integration between the two titles will happen a few weeks later on December 10 when Black Ops Cold War Season One releases, but Operators like Woods and Adler will be joining the fight in Verdansk on launch day.
This update also probably contains some enhancements and tweaks for next-generation consoles, which are hitting store shelves this week. The Xbox Series X|S consoles will be available right after this patch releases, and the PlayStation 5 will be released later this week on November 12 followed by a global release on November 19. Modern Warfare and Warzone will likely receive upgrades for next-generation hardware, although details are scarce as to how the games will play on the new systems.
For more information regarding this update, visit the official Infinity Ward site. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare update 1.29 will be released on November 9 at 11 PM PT. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War will be released later this week on November 13.
- This article was updated on:November 9th, 2020