Update 1.44 has arrived for Call of Duty: Warzone, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Raven Software has now deployed a new update for Call of Duty: Warzone on October 18th, 2021. If you are playing the PS4 version of the game, the update number is 1.44.
One of the new additions to the update is the inclusion of Iron Trials ‘84 game mode being enabled for Private Matches. All versions are limited to 132 players, but this will increase to 150 players in the near future.
Only one small weapon adjustment has been made. The rest of the update is to address several bug fixes. You can check out the full patch notes posted down below.
Call of Duty: Warzone Update 1.44 Patch Notes
- Iron Trials ‘84 game mode enabled for Private Matches
- This includes versions for all Squad sizes (Solos, Duos, Trios, Quads)
- All versions of this mode are currently limited to 132 Players
- We intend to increase this limit to 150 Players at a later date
- » Assault Rifles «
- Grav (BOCW)
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not appear highlighted when pinged on the Tac Map.
- Fixed an issue causing Contracts to not spawn in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to earn an incorrect amount of XP in the Clash game mode.
- Fixed an issue causing some Players to be removed from matches by being incorrectly recognized as AFK.
- Fixed an issue causing the .410 Ironhide (BOCW) to not unlock as intended when reaching Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue causing the “Start Looking For Party” option to kick Players back to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue causing the Tracer Pack: Fuze Operator Bundle Mission to not progress.
- Fixed an issue causing XP gain for Vanguard Weapons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where a Player’s name would appear misaligned in the end-of-match Exfil cinematic.
- Fixed an issue where the Sai (BOCW) Unlock Challenge incorrectly referenced Challenges from a past event.
- Fixed an issue with the Krig 6 (BOCW) that would cause the camera to become misaligned when firing the Weapon.
- Fixed several issues on Rebirth Island allowing Players to access out-of-bounds areas.
- Fixed several issues related to unlocking content when purchasing the new Tracer Pack: Gilded Agent Bundle.
- Fixed various UI issues while browsing with the Battle Pass menu.
The following information posted above originally comes from the official Call of Duty website from Raven Software. Call of Duty: Warzone is free to play and available now on PC, PlayStation and Xbox.