Update 1.32 has arrived for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Tamsoft has now released a brand new update for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions that should be rolling out now on all platforms. This update comes out a month after patch 1.31 dropped on August 4th, 2021.
It looks like this update is mainly for stability and bug fixes because no huge new features or content has been released for the game. It also appears as if matchmaking has been improved with the game as well.
You can read the full patch notes below thanks to the PS4’s update history and OrbisPatches.com. Text was translated using Google Translate.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Update 1.32 Patch Notes
- Fixed the phenomenon that customers are not matched correctly.
- Fixed the description and behavior of some move skills.
- Improved operational stability.
You can also read the patch notes from one month ago too.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Update 1.31 Patch Notes
- The prerequisites for each move and skill in EPISODE: NEW HERO are now listed.
- You can purchase slots for online-based players and online-based teams in the CC Shop.
- You can purchase custom BGM that plays during Versus and Online Versus matches.
- In the matchmaking settings for Online Versus, you can now set to match with the CPU instead of by region by removing “Matchmaking Range” from the settings.
- You can now withdraw during Online Versus matches.
- When matchmaking for Division Matches, the rating range will no longer gradually expand over time. You will now be matched with any rating from the start. Along with this, the cost limit has been unified to 1600 for all ratings.
- Shots that do not use a move have been adjusted to not increase above a certain power.
- For the following skills, when more than one player activates an effect, the effect will be triggered for one player. Sunshine Boy, Crushing Blocker, Pressure Monster, For Glory
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions is out now for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.