One the biggest considerations to make when building out a My Player in NBA 2K22 are the dunk requirements. Meeting the dunk requirements for things like a contact dunk or alley-oop will allow you to improve the chances of a successful dunk attempt when defensive players are nearby. In NBA 2K22 you’ll once again need to meet certain attribute levels and equip certain badges in the game. This guide will explain what the NBA 2K22 Contact Dunk Requirements are.
NBA 2K22 Contact Dunk Requirements
If you want to put defenders on a poster with a flashy contact dunk you need to equip the Posterizer badge first and foremost. Second, you need to have certain stats applied to your player.
- Small Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 86 / Player must be below 6’5″
- Pro Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 84
- Pro Bigman Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 80 / Player must be above 6’10”
- Elite Contact Dunks – Set Driving Dunk to 92
- Elite Bigman Contact Dunks – Set Standing Dunk to 90 / Player must be above 6’10”
Planning ahead when creating your player will allow you to meet these requirements. So creating a player that is able to contact dunk will depend on what body type the player has, how tall they are, and just as importantly, their driving dunk potential and standing dunk potential for big men. As long as you follow the guidelines above you can make a player that contact dunk in the paint in NBA 2K22.