Update 1.14 has arrived for Cozy Grove and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Spry Fox has now released a new patch for Cozy Grove. This update is available on most platforms aside from Windows. On PS4 the update is 1.14, although officially the patch is number 3.1.0.
While this new update is out, it doesn’t feature any new content or features. Most of the features listed for this new update are for bug fixes. More fixes for the console versions are also expected, but these updates will be released at a later date.
You can read the full patch notes and announcement posted down below.
Cozy Grove Update 1.14 Patch Notes
“Note: as of 2021-10-07, version 3.0.0 is the most recent version for every platform except Windows. The major changes for the Fall Update are in 3.0.0, which is why we wanted to make sure that everyone received at least 3.0.0 at roughly the same time. On Windows (Steam and Epic Games Store), version 3.1.0 is the most recent because there’s no porting or certification involved so we could throw in some additional bug fixes and minor improvements that were made after 3.0.0 was locked down for porting/certification. (The non-Windows platforms will at some point also get these fixes/improvements.)”
- Chaseable imps will no longer spawn stuck in unreachable places
- Improved sorting so items merge
- Onion salads now require a few more onions
- Don’t show happiness flyups if the final happiness of the affected plants/animals didn’t change
- Bears will now only have one piece of gossip per day
- Joyous & happy imp essence can be recycled
- You can no longer sell items to Clyde
- Loading time improvements
- Return lost tools and some quest items to players who have managed to lose them
- Various other fixes
The following information posted above comes from the game’s official website. Cozy Grove is out now for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Apple Arcade platforms.