Update 2.52 has arrived for Crossout, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Targem Games has now released a new update for Crossout on September 23rd, 2021. The patch should now be rolling out to the PC, PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game. If you are playing the PS4 version of the game, the patch number is 2.52.
The game adds the Enemy of my Enemy content. This new event runs between now and will end on November 21st, 2021. You can read some of the changes in this new update posted down below.
Crossout Update 2.52 Patch Notes
- There are 49 levels with unique rewards in the event. Leveling up in the event will unlock new rewards.
- If the player has a Battle Pass, 20 in-game coins are rewarded for levels from 50 and above.
- All players without exception (both with and without a paid Battle Pass) can access:
- New structural parts.
- One-time recipes for crafting the parts of the season and parts from season 1 “Return of the Founders” (you can find and use the one-time recipe you received in the “Resources” tab in your storage).
- Recipes for crafting the standard and upgraded versions of the new weapons and equipment. ATTENTION! These recipes will only be available temporarily during the current season. Once it is completed, the permanent part recipes will be unavailable.
- A banner logo that displays your current level in the event.
- Blueprint storages.
- Players who have purchased a Battle Pass may receive the following additional rewards:
- Parts that have been crafted before. Please note that such parts are already issued with certain upgrades and cannot be sold/bought on the market.
- In-game coins.
- Cosmetic items: paints, stickers, decor, backgrounds and logos for personalizing the banner, holograms.
- New attraction for the range.
- Storage expansions.
- Upgrade stabilizers.
- Rewards marked with a lock icon are only available in the Battle Pass.
- All locked parts (except for structural parts) can be purchased on the in-game market from other players.
- Structural parts can be unlocked some time after the event.
With this season, the rules for the production of new parts, that are included in this season, are changing. Now:
- During the season, all new parts (including their fused versions) can be crafted in unlimited quantities (permanent recipes will be available).
- As new levels of the season are gained, all players will discover and receive additional one-time recipes for the production of new parts and parts from season 1 “Return of the Founders”. During the season, you can get several one-time recipes for each new part at once.
- Once the season is over, permanent recipes will become unavailable, but you will still have one-time recipes. One-time recipes can be used whenever you want.
- One-time recipes are added to the storage (“Resources” tab) and do not take up storage space.
- Even if you didn’t have enough time (or didn’t have the opportunity) to craft a certain part during the season, you will be able to craft it thanks to one-time recipes.
Comment: After the end of the season, new parts cannot be crafted in unlimited quantities, and this will increase their value and rarity. You will be able to track the moment when the demand and price for this part in the market will be high, craft it using a one-time recipe and sell it as profitably as possible for yourself. Or you can craft this part to use it on your armoured car at any time — it’s always up to you.
Event Level Up
- You can increase your level in the event by completing special challenges:
- Daily challenges
- Challenges completed during the week (weekly). Updated on Thursdays.
- At the end of the day, all uncompleted daily challenges are reset and replaced with new ones.
- Every Thursday, after the list of challenges is updated, all uncompleted weekly challenges are carried over to the next week.
- Weekly challenges of the season are divided into “main” and “additional” groups. At one time, 4 “main” and 2 “additional” tasks are issued.
- Please note that it is possible to get the maximum level in the event by completing only daily and “main” challenges. Completing “additional” challenges will help you increase your level even faster.
- Try not to miss challenges to open all available rewards as soon as possible.
- When the event level is increased, the reward is issued automatically.
- You can still complete regular daily and weekly challenges, save badges and other resources.
If you want to read the full patch notes, you can do so now by visiting the official website. Crossout is out now for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms.