Cyberpunk 2.0 brings a whole new skill progression system that passively levels up as you do well in combat and other tasks. There are five different skills: Headhunter, Netrunner, Shinobi, Solo, and Engineer. Each will level up by doing a specific activity, with each new level bringing the player a bonus. This guide will review the Solo skill, its progression, and how to increase its level quickly in Cyberpunk 2077.
How to Increase Solo Skill Level in Cyberpunk 2077
Player’s can level the Solo Skill in Cyberpunk 2077 by defeating enemies with brute force with specific weapons including Shotguns, LMGs, Clubs, or Gorilla Arms. Considering all these weapons are incredibly powerful, flying through the levels for Solo is straightforward. I recommend getting Gorilla Arms, as they can allow you to kill quickly and efficiently finish a fight. Players can easily get Gorilla Arms by visiting any Ripperdoc and selecting “Arms.”
Increasing Solo’s level quickly is as simple as engaging in combat as often as possible with the aforementioned heavy and blunt weapons. You’ll find plenty of random encounters on the streets, allowing you to get up close and personal with a torrent of high-damage attacks. It shouldn’t take too long to know when you’re getting levels, either, as the game will tell you each time the skill increases. You can also check your progression by heading into the Character section of the main menu and selecting “Skill Progression” on the bottom right of the screen.
Leveling through the Solo Skill will provide bonuses for your character that focus on increasing Carrying Capacity, Health, additional Perk Points, and more damage for fists and melee attacks. Below is the list of rewards for increasing the Solo Skill in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Level 5: Increases Carrying Capacity by 50
- Level 10: Increases Health by 10
- Level 15: +1 Perk Point
- Level 20: Fists and Gorilla Arms have 20% damage and 205 attack speed. Fists also have a chance to apply Bleeding.
- Level 25: Increases Carrying Capacity by 100.
- Level 30: Increases Health by 15.
- Level 35: +1 Perk Point
- Level 40: +10% Crit Chance against enemies within 5 m.
- Level 45: +25% damage with Strong Attacks and Quick Melee Attacks.
- Level 50: +25% Health after performing a Finisher
- Level 55: When Adrenaline Rush is active, Adrenaline decays 50% slower and cannot decay below 10%.
- Level 60: When Berserk is active: +30% enemy Health threshold to perform Finishers. +50% Health from performing Finishers. +30% Berserk duration.
Every five levels for the Solo Skill, you will get a bonus. The final two bonuses will be especially worthwhile if you’ve put points into the Body perk tree. It may seem daunting to reach level 60, but it shouldn’t be too hard if you constantly engage in combat with the heaviest weapons you can find.
- This article was updated on October 13th, 2023