Update 1.28 has arrived for Dead Cells, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Even though Dead Cells is a game that was released fully back in 2018, developer Motion Twin is still releasing many patches for the game several years after its launch.
It has been a few weeks since update 1.27 dropped, but now patch 1.28 is arriving today on most platforms. The new update fixes a localization typo and has many stability fixes. It does not look like we are going to see any new features or content for the game just yet.
You can read the full patch notes below via the PS4’s update history and OrbisPatches.com.
Dead Cells Update 1.28 Patch Notes
- Remove BC requirement on some flawless achievement.
- Fix localization typo.
- Fix script for training room ghost.
- And a bunch of stability fixes.
You can also read the previous patch notes for the game too posted below.
Dead Cells Update 1.27 Patch Notes
- The Training Room, accessible in Prisoner’s Quarters, lets you practice against mobs and bosses that you have encountered.
- Aspects are a new kind of super strong upgrades that make the game easier but prevent the acquisition of new boss cells when active. They can be activated at the start of a run, in Prisoner’s Quarters.
- New world map feature, showing biomes and paths between them once you’ve discovered them. It can be displayed from the biome’s map.
- You can now see the total damage bonus per stat when picking up a new scroll.
- Multi-binding has been removed from Normal Mode and added to Custom Mode.
- And Lots of bug fixes and small quality-of-life updates.
If there are any other patch notes released for version 1.28, we’ll be sure to update this post. Dead Cells is available now for the PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.