In Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles players can take many of their favorite characters to battle, as they fight on many stages (Battlefields) featured in the first season of the series anime adaptation and on its movie Mugen Train. With that said, we will now tell you how to unlock every battlefield in Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles.
How to Unlock All Battlefields in Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles
Overall, the game features 10 battlefields, or stages, with 1 of them being a night variant since in the game, just as in the series, demons cannot stand the sun so characters such as Nezuko cannot fight in broad daylight. You can check how to unlock all the battlefields in Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles below:
- Boulder Clearing: Complete the Prologue
- Mt. Fujikasane: Complete the Reward Mission ”Exploring Mt. Fujikasane” in Chapter 1.
- Northwest Town: Complete the Reward Mission ”Threatened by a Demon” in Chapter 2.
- Tamayo’s Clinic: Execute the Final Clash of ”Encroaching Assassins” perfectly.
- Asakusa: Complete the third chapter.
- Mt. Natagumo: Complete the Reward Mission ”The Manacing Spider Demon”.
- Demon Slayer Corps HQ (Day): Complete the Special Mission ”The Village Devourer” with a rank of A (Normal).
- Demon Slayer Corps HQ (Night): Complete the Special Mission ”The Village Devourer” with a rank of A (Hard).
- Butterfly Mansion: Obtain Rank A on the game’s seventh chapter.
- Derailed Mugen Train: Obtain Rank B on the game’s eighth and final chapter.
It is still unknown but there’s a possibility that the game may receive new battlefields as part of pre-launch updates, such as the already announced one’s which will bring to it 6 new characters.
You can play Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles right now on PC, via Steam, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S. You can check out our review of the title here.