Update 02.005.000 has arrived for Destruction AllStars, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Developer Lucid Games Limited has now released a new patch for its game Destruction AllStars today on September 29th, 2021. The developer notes that this update is for minor bug fixes and back-end improvements to the game.
The downtime for the patch installation should already be finished as maintenance only lasted for one hour. The patch was deployed at 11:00 UTC. The new patch is version 02.005.000 or 2.5.0 for short.
Additional voices have been added to the Story Modes plus lots of other minor changes have been made. You can read the full patch notes below.
Destruction AllStars Update 02.005.000 Patch Notes
- Fixed – Bots on Las Vegas Crash Bowl may get temporarily stuck in the Carnado after banking. (Carnado too strong, plz nerf)
- Fixed – Multiplayer – In rare instances, all players in the lobby crashed on transition from Character Select.
- Additional voice lines added in Story Modes.
- Story Mode – The delivery point debris will be visually floating above the ground.
- Multiplayer – Fixed – Players are being placed into teams in the Live game in 16 player solo modes
- Shop – Catalogues are not appearing in the defined order
- Multiplayer – Fixed – One or more users might be removed from the matchmaking queue.
- Shop – Missing Items – Missing Daily Discounts and Story Mode after game settings update.
- Character Select – Selecting a character at the last second causes the UI to be on screen during the rest of the match.
- Practice – Info prompt mentions double jump before mentioning an on foot breaker.
- Boxtop – the glow produced by Boxtop’s Breaker parcels lingers for too long after they’ve been destroyed.
The following info taken above comes from the game’s Reddit page. Destruction AllStars is out now for the PS5 console.