Update 6.02 has arrived for Dirt 5, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
Codemasters has now released a new patch for Dirt 5 on most platforms this September 30th, 2021. The update is available now for the PC, PlayStation and Xbox platforms today. For those that own the game on Google Stadia, this same update will be coming to a later date.
This new update gives support for the Tricks N Treats’ Halloween Playgrounds pack. As expected, this gives you lots of Halloween style content. This DLC will be dropping on October 1st, 2021.
The patch also features many technical fixes and changes. You can read the full patch notes below.
Dirt 5 Update 6.02 Patch Notes
- ‘Tricks N Treats’ Halloween Playgrounds pack: Free Playgrounds item set of Halloween-themed objects for use in Gate Crasher, Smash Attack, and Gymkhana. Available from October 1, 2021.
TECHNICAL FIXES & CHANGES
- New tweaks to general light, shade, and reflections will be noticeable across every location and scenario, particularly in night-time events, leading to more realistic and natural lighting
- Steam: Fixed issue causing online cross-platform matchmaking to not work on Steam
- Xbox One: Fixed issue causing audio distortion in rare occurrences
- PS5: Resolved issue of audio cutting out when the game is started with a racing wheel connected
- Xbox: Resolved instances of crashes when users sign out of their profile
- Fixed instances of crashes when viewing a player card and playing offline]
- Career objectives will now be shown in the post-race rewards menus appropriately
- PC: When using Fanatec pedals connected directly to the PC, the pedals will now be detected and usable
- Fixed issue causing a player’s Playgrounds Weekly Challenge position to not show if they do not have rewards available
Info taken above is from the game’s official website. Dirt 5 is out now for the PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Google Stadia platforms.