Update 2.33 has arrived for Dreams, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch.
After releasing many smaller bug fix style of updates, a newer patch is now on the way for Dreams. For those of you that own the game on PS4, the file size is only a few hundred megabytes.
The new update pretty much includes some Halloween style of content to the game. It does not appear as if any bug fixes or other updates are included with this new patch.
Anyway, you can read the full patch notes and announcement from Media Molecule down below.
Dreams Update 2.33 Patch Notes
“BOO! Just a spooky wee update, dreamers! It’ll add support for the new imps and Imp Quests we’ll be bringing you for our All Hallows’ Dreams: Ghost Train event. The event will make 3 new creepy imps available, as well as 2 new Imp Quests, an eerie new boot screen, and unlock previous Halloween imps for those who didn’t nab them last year!”
- 3 new (utterly terrifying we’re sure you’ll agree) imps – Pag the clown, Coco the scarecrow and Emmett the scientist.
- 2 new hidden Imp Quests to unlock Coco and Emmett. See our All Hallows’ Dreams blog post for more details.
- New All Hallows’ Dreams-themed boot image. Positively spectral!
- Last year’s Halloween imps will unlock automatically if you missed them – log in between 15th October 00:00 GMT – 1st Nov 23:59 GMT.
- Pag will unlock automatically when logging in between 15th October 00:00 GMT – 1st Nov 23:59 GMT.
The above information originally comes from the game’s official website. Dreams is out now for the PS4 console and is backwards compatible on PS5.